Articles on: Patients

I submitted the wrong request in error

Once a request is submitted, you cannot made any amendments. If your request was submitted in error, you wish to add further details, or you wish to change details in your request, please submit a new request to your GP Surgery.

Updated on: 24/07/2023

Was this article helpful?

Share your feedback


Thank you!